Thursday, February 19, 2009

OH NO~!!!!! I'M SICK~~~~~

The last time i went to the doctors was two years ago. I had a fever then. Now. I have a fever and a upper respiratory tract infection. It all started with a small lil sore throat and then became a wheezing cough and then a total bonfire of a fever. I wasn't the only with it. My friends had it too. My teachers were actually telling us to go home because we had it. They were blaming the weather. they were really cute about it though! hah!

I had the cough on monday and then tuesday i had it a lil worse with a slight fever. Wednesday was when i couldn't take it anymore. I was in class and i couldnt think straight. I had to distract myself to not fall asleep and get sent home. but not even my friends were buying my oh so famous line of I AM OK LA! hehe. i was picked up by ce char to go hoome to my comforting and warm bed. but before i could get forty winks to get better my mom whisked me off to where i got my first injection to get some medical consultation and some meds. The doctor was telling us it was due to the weather and its constant change from sunny to windy to rain and then sunny again that was affecting all of us. even the doc was a lil down with the cough! haha!

I took the advantage of the time home to finish up all the undone homework. like the history notes i've been procrastinating and the math i've been avoiding! haha!

Now, all i want is to be better and not have porridge everyday!!!

a lil eccentric i know,
joyce