Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur is where I am! It is busy and alive and crazy!

This town is always moving! It is in constant motion! The roads are never empty!

To sleep at nine pm is too early! The night is still young! Haha! If you are a klite, you will understand that sleeping early is at least 10.30! And don't forget thats early!

My family sleeps at 12. Most of the time. My grandparents here are like that. Wake up at 8.30am and sleep at 12. thats their lifestyle. sounds so leisurely ain't it?

I love KL! Its easy on the eyes! The lights! The Life! The Land!

I hope I get to shop! I need some sneakers and jeans! And a new bag!

My friends always pour in on me when they find out I'm in kl!

Sighs.... The friends i have.... haha... but i'm like that too sometimes! hahaha!

Thoughts and rants,
Joyce