I thought I would be the only person to visit my grandparents during the holiday! Gosh, I am slightly naive!
The moment I arrive I'm picked up by this beautiful S class Mercedes Benz courtesy of Aunty Emei and Uncle Bryan!
Anyway, I got in and the driver said that we would pick up Uncle Bryan at the other airport, ok then! We went home to Uncle Bryan's place and got Ju-Hann to dinner! Apparently, Ju-Hann drives! Haha! He drives slightly like Charlotte! A lil speedy and very last minute! Not that its bad!
I'm staying at my grandparents place! Its a cozy house in Damansara! Near Victoria Station Steakhouse! It looks small but its not! It has three Queen sized beds and two double decker beds! It has Five rooms so you do the splitting la~!
I love KL! The malls, the diversity, the community, the cultures, the traditions, the harmony!
As they always say, ONLY IN MALAYSIA! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I guess we really have to lucky and grateful to be able to stay in this place!
We don't have much disasters, we don't have war, and yes, occasionally, the drama hangs around and politics make people go dodo but other than egos and divas the rest is great!
The crazy thing is My aunts from Singapore and Canada came down to visit! They are really candles that light up the hall! They can crack you up like a clown! I love them! hehe!
I guess that all for now!
Thoughts and Rants,
Joyce
