Have you ever had a friend whom you've so close with but recently started hating?
If you can answer that truthfully, and your answer is yes, then welcome aboard my ship!
Its not that kinda hate where you just see them and feel angry its that kinda hate where you see them and say where did the person i became friends with go?
I'm not saying their names because i believe that people change and it may be for the better or for worse but in the end its still a change.
I didn't start hating them until the little things that you always don't mind become something that you can't NOT mind! The little things that tick others but not you and me.
If friendship was like chocolate, then it would be called bittersweet!
It is bittersweet... at first taste all is sweet, smooth, creamy, once swallowed you taste the bitterness not a lot but the taste is there to be savored...
I am not complaining but i am stating my opinion... a comment on how i feel...
but for all you know... the change is not them.... but me.... who knows rite?...
thoughts,
Joyce
