AirAsia SUCKS!!!!! ITS TERRIBLE! HORRIBLE! STUPID!!!!!
My flight was five pm and i was supposed to arrive in kk at 7.30pm so as precaution ce mandy and i got onto the bus at 3 and arrived at LCCT at 4! the moment i arrived, my phone vibrated, incoming message, from who?? AIRASIA! it said my flight has been rescheduled to 9.50pm!
Now what am i supposed to do for four hours???????
Ce mandy bought me a book: Cecelia Ahern. Title: If You Could See Me Now.
Its nice....
I bought a cup of mocha from coffee bean and sat and read....... two hours later... ce had to go back so i checked in and waited in the boarding hall....
I bought myself a mcd set but that lasted a hour only...
I met this lady... a nice lady... businesswoman.... she was on the same flight as me....
So together we grumbled and complained... laughed and sighed.....
then at last! Madeline said she was in the terminal! Her flight was delayed as well! Haha! Same time different plane!
We met back in kk as well! well, it did fly off at the same time! Haha!
Anyway, I know i'll be sitting on airasia sooner or later anyway but just to let you guys know!
AIRASIA SUCKS!
Thoughts and rants,
Joyce
