Saturday, August 9, 2008

hypocrites... self absorbed... my heart...

I don't like people who are hypocrites! I am one but i don't shoved it in your face like someone i know! They claim they're not racist but they probably are the worst of racist people!

Self absorbed people! I pity them! They are so hungry for perfection of themselves when they too blind to see that no one is perfect!

I am the person who speaks their mind but doesn't speak heart felt thoughts!

You may think i am speaking heart felt! I'm sorry to disappoint you but i wasn't!

For me to speak heart felt, i would have to be either drunk or about to die!

I rarely speak heart felt.. to those whom i consider best friends or sisters or brothers..

you guys have yet to see my heart..

you may know my secrets but you don't know my heart.....

sorry...

thoughts,
Joyce