Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why do we have to be that way?

Why do we have to be this way?
Why is it we have to take the hit every time someone else screws up?
Why is it we hear rumors and believe it sometimes?
Why is it we start rumors about others so we feel better?
Why is it we like to discriminate others?
Why is it we tend to make things hard for others who are different than we are?
Why is it so hard to be different than others?
Why is it we like to pull the weak ones down?
Why is it when someone tells you this but they mean that and you're confused but in the end you still get hit by them?
Why is it when you like someone else you tell me?
Why is it that it hurts when you tell me so?
Why is it that my life is filled with drama?
Why is it that when something i want and am working for is laid right in front of me i tend to give it away by accident?
Why haven't learnt to grasp opportunities like everyone else my age?
Why is it that I'm so straight forward that i'm mean?
Why is it I'm rude?
Why is it I'm racist?

I take the hit because everyone thinks I'm indestructible.
But just to let you know, I'm human too!

And just like everyone else my age, we are mean but i guess that's the only way to survive high school without being laughed and squished.

And yes, I hate it when someone tells me its this but means that! I hate it! Is it so hard to tell someone directly what you mean?

Ever heard the line: survival of the fittest? If you haven't, then i'm sorry for your shallow knowledge! but that's one of the lines i survive by. If you're weak, people will either push you away or out.

I just need time to learn the trick into catching opportunities. just give me time.

I am straight forward.
You can call me mean, rude, or racist. But just to be clear, the whole country could be racist! Racism: e.g: chinese hating malay or stuff like that.

WAKE UP ALREADY! everyone likes to think that their race is better than others! Its just the way we are! Everyone is a lil racist. and when you start to break your bridges with others just because of their race or lil things, then just to let you know, you're losing your social status as a friend for others to see.

The bottom line is I'd rather be straight forward and be called rude or mean than be called a liar or a back stabbing bitch!


Thoughts and shouts,
Joyce