Monday, September 1, 2008

A crazy day!!! hahaha!

Saturday, 30th August 2008.

I woke up at nine. I had to go to the stadium to watch this Karate competition. There were loads of foreigners competing, Kazakhstan, Taipei, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia(duh), etc.

They were absolutely all out fierce and determined to kill one another. The fiercest were the Taipei fighters and Saudi Arabians. Fu-Yoh! I was so amazed by their sudden moves and attacks! My friends and I were like gasping all the way from start to finish! Aiks...

Went home at about 11.45 or twelve. Ate lunch. Did my house chores. Homework. Watched my TV. Slept. Cleaned my room. Read a book. You know me... i laze.... hehehe.....

At 7.45pm or so, me and my sister went out, i felt sorry for leaving my mom at home but then again she was busy watching her Korean drama series which is actually nice but a lil too much drama for me though.... We went to popular in center point, to be specific, Palm square.... I bought myself a couple of books to study for finals... as you know i am lazy so i need to kill it off and study.... well, i'll try!

So then my sister caught up with her friends and decided to meet them at the cinema at 9 or so. Since we had an hour and both of us have not eaten lunch, we went to fish and co for dinner! I ordered my usual and their best! Fish and chips! Fattening i know but i guess its comfort food! And my ce(sister) ordered her caesar salad with calamari which are absolutely to die for!

But here is my main point in this story!

As we were about to leave, here came this old man or rather con man!

He said he was a fortune teller! I was like yeah and i'm the minister of this country!

but for some odd reason, my usual GO TO HELL LA YOU sister was like, i dunno, slow or a lil stupid and let him sit at our table and tell her fortune!

I was like: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!??!!!

He held her palm and started telling her her 'future'! He said she is kind, has a soft personality, will have a good husband, two children, one good and one bad, will have a million bucks when she is married, she has good parents and they work as clerks and just have enough to use and other shit like that la!

First of all, my parents have not been clerks since about 20-25 years ago! They both own companies of their own! And my sister has good results not average like the guy said!

Then after when he was done, he asked for ten bucks and my sister gave it to him!

I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU! HE IS A CON MAN! A FREAKIN LIAR!

I could not believe my eyes when she handed the note over to him! I was stunned! Shocked! In disbelief!

To all those reading, please say no out loud or shake your head really hard if you ever come across such cheaters!

Ok, so then we watched this singaporean/malaysian movie called : money not enough 2!

it is freakin funny la! Its funny but has a morale behind all the stupidity!

I came home at two thirty in the mornin and my mom wasn't happy about but i made her happy by buying her cakes from secret recipe! ahhahahaha!

The way to a womans heart is through her stomach!

Haha,
Joyce