Thursday, September 11, 2008

funny....

Its funny now that my two friends aren't talking to each other.
I feel like I'm the divider in between two highways.
Mich, Chinese, tall, pretty, likable.
Lia, Malay, short, curvy, likable.
And its such coincidence that they both say the same things about each other.

She's so self absorbed,
She doesn't even want to talk to me,
She's so cold,
She's so Malay already,
She's so Chinese already,
She likes them better already,
She just drifted away from me i guess,
I don't want to lose her as a friend but i don't think she wants me,
I don't need her if she doesn't need me!

Lia and Mich have been friends for how long? Five years? or Six?

Its not my turn to say anything but then again just for you guys!

Kiss and make up or hold your tongue till the end of time!

thoughts and rants,
Joyce