I hate it when people keep sighing and their being all cranky, and its just one word that as if it fixes everything: PUASA!
And then there are those that act all cute but deep down their just guilty after doing things that are wrong towards you!
Now, that i'm mean to her she acts all sorry and soft and ''cute'', before this, she was loud, bossy, and mean!
Now, she wants to be my friend!
Now, she can't wait to get on my good side!
Gosh, some people are such losers!
If I were half as mean as my sisters can be, She would have gone and hid under car!
I hate it when people betray me!
Especially after you warn them!
Betray me and you will feel my wrath of fury!
Now, you sit alone in class and eat alone at recess!
HA HA! What a pathetic sight!
That's the price you pay for betraying me!
I'm mean,
Joyce
