Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting used to....

Apparently, a lot is changing now.
The weather, the cost of living, pretty much affects everything else.
Another thing changing? Me.
I'm a fourteen year old but a lot say I don't act like one, it can be a compliment sometimes but it can be a little insulting too.
Its cause of how i grew up.
When i turned 5, I started watching MTV instead of cartoons.
I understood a lot of things before the time came.
And the one thing about my family is we have this thing.
This aura that feeds people the thought that says I'm rich but the truth is we're not.
I'm not saying we're poor but we are just well to do.
My sisters say they've been through it.
but i guess they don't tend to analyze stuff like i do.
I tend to over analyze things.
It can be a gift but also a curse i guess.
The fact that all our lives we are being called rich kids, bothers me a little.
It can be a tease sometimes but sometimes a little suffocating.
I used to be this simple kid but now everything is so complicated.
And the worst part is sometimes i cant say anything.
I just keep it in.
Maybe one day I'll spill it all out. Just maybe.
haha. but till then, I'll be positive.
Or rather I'll try!

haha,
Joyce