I have had some pretty crazy weird funny days lately!
the form ones now are super stupid!
Their conversations:
" My friend brought a stapler to school today!"
" I ate babi, you know!"
Lia, Mich and me were like: "wow, thats like crazy dangerous!" "thats so brave and daring!"
which is just our sarcasm and witty fun to play with their itty bitty brains! hahhha!
I have a crazy tight schedule nowadays! i wake up at eight eat breakfast, study, get ready for sch, go to sch, come back from sch, take a shower, do my homework, write stuff to myself, watch tv then zzz. I rarely spend time with family anymore. I rarely have heartfelt talk to my mom or dad or sisters. just the occasional have you studied is as close as it gets!
And the homework is stacked sky high! chinese sentences, english choral speaking, sej and geo proj, math and science peka... adui.... pengsan ni.......
I am like a hyper active kid who finally understands exhaustion!
hahaha!
well, thats about it!
haha,
Joyce
