Thursday, January 1, 2009

my new class...

09 is a new year to me...

it isnt one of those years where you know you'll see a sea of faces which are familiar to you..

this year it starts with a sea of faces unknown to me....

i had to register today.... i woke up at 7.15... got dressed and all... i thought i woke up early only to come down stairs to find my parents ready and working..

Me and my mom reach school at 8am sharp... I see a couple of my friends.... haha... so happy to see em....

I was all ready to see the teacher only to find the teachers office empty... i was like you've got to be kidding me?!

they were in a meeting with the monkey king himself. oh dear.

My mom was pissed. starting talking real loud. not very classy. not like her usual posh self.

We came back at 11 again. finally i'm registered to the damn school.

sigh. so here i am telling you this awful story.

got my class schedule. lookin at it makes me feel a lil sick.

Then again: I AM NOT READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! I DONT WANT TO!

I want to sleep in...

wake up at brunch time....

but then morning class does have its upside....

we get more free time in the afternoon... hehe....

have to use the comp now or else i may have to use it only after PMR... aiks.....

i will miss my old classmates more than ever now!

the crazy Dota kings... The insane Xiao Wei and her sidekick handsome Stanley.... basketball queen Davina...... immature Jeremy.... my good friend Samuel and his half brother Lizard....

good times fly,
joyce