I have observed for quite a while that my friends are a bit more reckless than me. They sing in school loudly, unaware of the eyes and the hushed whispers about them. I wouldn't dream of doing half the things they've done. Doing all the lovey-dovey things they do with their boyfriends like kissing, sitting on the guys lap, being all touchy. I am a bit more relaxed or rather not so exited then them. They get hyper whenever the guys like within sight, which could be like a hundred metres away. They would shout the guys name loudly and for what? Just wanna say HI! and also smile as prettily and wave as hard as possible maybe even extend their hand for a shake or even hoping for a kiss on the hand. I mean can you seem any more desperate for a guys touch than that? I am not judging or anything but its just a conclusion of my observation. No offense to those who took them.
XOXO,
Joyce
