I am totally confused with my life. Distractions. Temptations. Sins. I know there will be people there to fall back on if anything major happens but somehow, someway, something messes up my mind and i tend to misinterpret the signals people are giving me. and then there will always be drama in my life. Misunderstandings. It is true. I'm a confusing person. I like to contradict. (do you know what that means? if u do, GOOD! if u don't, it means i keep changing my opinions from time to time). There are also times where people i like don't like me. he he. I have a ring of friends that i can cling on to and i know it. Although at times, we fight, bicker, back stab, lie and all. In the end, we still stick together. The ring might get bigger or wider but the inner circle still remains concrete strong! Thats why I, Joyce want to thank you guys for being who you are! LOL!
(P.S: new people don't count! and by new, i mean people i just met this year! no offence but i don't know you too well!)
XOXO,
Joyce
