Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I went to a book fair..

I went to the Times book fair in Asia City. I was invited to go by Wen Yiing or Alexis. I bought three books.
One's called: Kiss me once, kiss me twice. will give a simple synopsys when i'm done reading it.

Second one called: Pretty committee strikes back. Its about a bunch of girls my age trying to get dates, date boys, juggle their problems, puberty and learn the ways of life.

Third one is..... i forgot.... i left the books in the bag still... hehe.....

I realized there are plenty of books that i really want to buy but are a little out of the world priced.

I also found out i am not exactly a spendthrift. I do save money and not spend so much but i do tend to splurge a bit once in a while.

aiks,
Joyce