I am currently in love with Paramore...
Secondhand Serenade....
Jonas Brothers....
Jordin Sparks...
Hinder.....
David Archuleta.....
David Cook...
Beyonce....
Katy Perry......
Sara Bareilles....
James Blunt....
James Morrison....
Taylor Swift....
Colbie Caillat....
Jason Mraz.....
Fire Flight....
One Republic....
Lady Gaga....
Colby O'Donis....
Copeland.....
I like almost every genre of music..... rock, pop, RnB, country, ballads.......
I think what i hate most about some people is that they claim their so in love this band or a singer or something and then two weeks later their like: I cant believe i liked them! Their so terrible!
I know they might have changed or something but the worse thing that they could say is that particular artist is bad or terrible! I mean if you were another artist and known internationally I wouldnt mind but HHHEEEELLLOOOO, who are you to curse them or critsize them if you're a total nobody who just goes to singing classes and thinks you're all that!?
I love music.... and I am proud to say the singers i liked when i was a kid i still like them now! You may say i'm still an ammature and I'm not grown up enough but unless you're a eighty year old man then you have no right to tell me i'm not old enough!
I know I sound pissed.... I'm not.....
Just expressing my opinions.....
And yes.... I do like some disney stars... their not bad....
Thoughts and Rants,
Joyce
