Time flies.... It really does... I remember the first day of schooling of 2008 just like it happenend yesterday.....
Today its the last monday of 2008....
tmw is the last tuesday of 2008.....
wednesday will be the last day of 2008....
2008 was like this life changing, social circle changing, attitude changing year....
I learnt more about my friends, my sisters, my family, my school, myself and most importantly, God. And how He plays such a huge role in my life. How sad my life would be if i didnt trust and believe in him.
2008 brought alot of happy moments into my life. I met new friends who knew me yet i had no idea they existed. They too taught me of how humble i should be and how I should be around people. They taught me more about respect and humility. I learnt new ways to reach out to people. Reach out to the Lord. I learnt ways to change my habits. I learnt how to please people by talking nicely. doing things the right way. hearing and listening to the advice people give.
2008 also brought some sadness. not alot. but sadness altogether. I lost a friend. not death. but i lost her. it isnt her fault she changed. it was no ones fault. it was just change. i lost a teacher. a teacher who once said to me that i could do great things if i strived for it. he died. he died alone. he died and no one was there with him. no one was there with him to share his pain. my school grieved his pain. and for those who didnt. may god bless your soul for you have no more warmth in your heart to feel grief and sorrow.
2008 was a great year. we all had our ups and downs. we had our high rise and fall. we had our good and bad times. It was a memorable year.
may 2009 be a better, stronger, and greater year for us to live, laugh, learn and love!
nostalgia within pours out,
joyce
